It’s been awhile. I’ve given up on finding a job in tech. I am old, fat, disabled, and I don’t look good on tech companies’ websites. I’m okay with it.
I’m not sure what I’ll do with this blog… I don’t really have time or energy for blogging for fun, but I sometimes think about it.
Here is a bullet list:
- Still working at same job, doing taxes. Still enjoying it. Can’t imagine that changing any time soon. I’m an IRS Annual Filing Season Program participant, and I’m working towards becoming an Enrolled Agent.
- Still disabled and chronically ill. Worse in some ways, better in others. This and work are why I don’t really have time or energy for blogging.
- I got an electric trike, so when I want to step away from the computer, I can tool around on that.
- I sometimes blog at Gluten-Free RV to give updates to friends and family, although not as often as I’d like.
- 2020 was an awful year, but I’m cautiously optimistic that I’ll survive it.
- I taught myself Hugo to make a couple tiny websites for fun, but this particular tiny website is still running WordPress