i am a licensed private investigator, with experience in the chemical, healthcare, and automotive industries. as a disabled person in search of an accessible career, i have been teaching myself to code and have a particular interest in web development and python. i have a particular interest in contributing to projects which aim to benefit marginalized people, and i believe that technology makes the world a better place when it’s accessible to all.
if you would like to support my education or portfolio projects, and you’re an Amazon shopper, shopping through my affiliate link will give me a small commission– a passive way to help me. if you’d like to contribute directly, you can buy me a coffee (or, more likely, an iced tea).
current contributions and creations:
- Lollipop Cloud Project
- Can I Tow This?
- The Whisker Shop
- Faer Forensic Investigations
- Free Code Camp
- Web Design for Everybody (Basics of Web Development and Coding) Specialization, a 5-course specialization by the University of Michigan and Coursera
- Web Applications for Everybody: 4-course specialization by University of Michigan and Coursera
- Python for Everybody: 5-course specialization by University of Michigan and Coursera
- Cybersecurity for Business: 4-course specialization by the University of Colorado and Coursera
- Internet History, Technology, and Security: by University of Michigan and Coursera
- Data Management and Visualization: by Wesleyan University and Coursera
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking, by Google and Coursera
- Technical Support Fundamentals, by Google and Coursera
- Operating Systems: Becoming a Power User, by Google and Coursera
- b.s., chemistry
- b.s., forensic science
- licensed private investigator (currently licensed in Arizona and California)
- small business owner
- chemist for a major pharmaceutical company
- emergency medical technician in rural New England
- see also: LinkedIn